We are looking for a Client Success Officer!
If you like people and the financial markets (traditional and digital assets) we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Join our team of SUPERSTARS and enjoy a professional and rewarding work atmosphere at a company that puts an emphasis on professional standards while keeping the workplace lively!
- Providing extraordinary service level aligned with the company’s culture and values
- Addressing the concerns of investors in reference to their existing or future investment with our clients
- Dealing with the day-to-day needs of our clients’ investors and ensure they have a positive experience
- Liaising between potential investors, our clients and their administrators with regard of the onboarding process
- Update CRM and other ERP systems in real time
- Data mining over service-related topics including clients and provide insights and risk assessment
- Maintain meticulous records of the company with respect to agreements, third party contracts, process documents, KYC information, etc.
- Assist with account opening with respect to third party suppliers (banks, custodians, etc.)
- Coordinate services for new and existing funds with a professional timely result driven approach
- Set video calls and deal with other office administrative tasks
- Administrate the relationship with the company’s providers and clients
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- English as mother tongue. Additional languages will be considered an advantage.
- Detail orientated, able to create daily and weekly reports on Investors’ status and requests
- Understanding of the financial and Crypto markets
- Experience in Client Relationship Management and CRM systems
- Good knowledge of Fund regulatory requirements
- Self-driven attitude for meeting targets and deadlines
- Ability to multitask, self-manage workload and work under pressure
- Excellent team player
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive remuneration package depending in experience and qualifications
- Possibilities for internal growth
Apply for this position
Permanent, Full time
Client Services. Administrative, and General Business
We are looking for a volunteer to help us shape the venture from the financial aspect. At present we are all working on a voluntary basis and planning to become a sustainable company in the future. The role is very flexible and would suit an experienced person who enjoys organising. planning and looking after accounts. within a creative setting.
Accounting/Auditing. Administrative, and General Business